Funny Good Morning Message For a Friend
Morning is the best time to send texts to our friends. It’s a gentle, yet subtle reminder that we’re thinking about them at the beginning of the day. It doesn’t matter when they wake up or how far they are from us; a simple, yet sweet good morning message can truly boost their mood and generate positive energy in their hearts. All it takes are a few thoughtful words to put a big smile on their faces as they start their day. Thoughtful and sweet words, like the ones we have here, can work miracles.
- You’re like the morning coffee. It’s not a great habit, but I don’t know how to get rid of it either!
- If you want to keep your dreams alive, sleep well and sleep tight. Better yet, never wake up in life. Just kidding! Good morning my friend!
- Life is short and days are even shorter. Sleep a bit longer and the day is over. Just kidding! Wake up and live the day. Good morning!
- I dreamed of hitting you with a chair, then I woke up. Why do good dreams ever end?
- Good morning. Here’s to starting a new day with everything old.
- Best thing about waking up late is that the thoughts of stress come to you late.
- Good morning, friend. Please don’t waste your time lying on the bed; get out of bed and find new ways to do it!
- I have officially been diagnosed with the lazy virus, which you surely transmitted! Anyway, good morning, sloth!
- Good morning. Getting out of bed is the toughest battle for lazy people like you, and I hope you win that battle!
- A friend like you can really spice up life like a grilled chicken; it looks good on the outside and tastes even better on the inside. Good morning!
- I know it’s hard to wake up every morning knowing that you’re still ugly and stupid. But we still have to wake up and live another day. Good morning!
- If you want to have a good time with your secret girlfriend, first get rid of your yelling wife. The same goes for your bed and alarm clock. Good morning!
- “Today I’m going to work hard and work intelligent” – that’s the joke I tell myself to bring a smile to my face when I wake up. Good morning!
- Dreamers like you don’t need inspirational good morning messages. They need big alarm bells and annoying friends like me. Good morning, time to wake up.
- Every day is a new opportunity, but I’m sure you wouldn’t seek that and stay just as pathetic as yesterday. Wishing you a good morning anyway!